After more than 16 hours of extensive research on all top-selling models, we have found what we think is the best kitchen chimney in India that most people will be very happy with. We have come to this conclusion based on factors such as suction power, auto clean technology, top-notch baffle filter, and many more. We also reviewed other units you can explore below if you are on a tighter budget or have different needs.
Top Best Chimneys in India
Eurodomo 90 cm Auto Clean Chimney – Best Value Kitchen Chimney
The Eurodomo auto clean chimney is perfectly designed for Indian homes, thanks to its 1200 m3/hr suction power. Coming from a recognized European brand, this kitchen chimney is equipped with top-notch stainless steel baffle filters that are efficient at eliminating residues such as smoke and oil. This kitchen chimney is 90 cm which makes it suitable for a cooking platform with 3-5 burners. It is the best value for the money as it comes with an auto clean technology that generates heat to remove impurities. This means that you won’t have to clean the chimney manually.
- High suction power at 1200 m3/hr is enough to suck out smoke emitted while cooking.
- A flawless body is durable and adds to the beauty of your kitchen.
- Auto clean technology eliminates the hassle of cleaning your chimney.
- Touch control panel allows easy access to the features of the chimney.
- Stainless steel baffle filters force down smoke, oil, and residue particles. Plus, the filters are easy to maintain.
- Efficient LED lights illuminate your cooking area to give you exceptional cooking experience.
When you want the best value chimney for your kitchen, the Eurodomo chimney has you covered. This classy model has elegant aesthetics and smart features that make it an ideal choice for Indian kitchens. We also love its huge 90 cm size which makes it excellent for platforms with 3 to 5 burners.
- Amazing auto clean feature
- Touch control panel for quick operation
- Comes with an elegant design
- Suitable for large size kitchens
- Two lamps for lighting cooking space
- Low noise level
- Not ideal for small kitchens
- One user said that the appliance doesn’t include an exhaust pipe
Elica 60 cm Auto Clean Chimney – Editor’s Choice Runner Up
If you are looking for an elegantly designed kitchen chimney that comes with all the essential features, then you may want to consider the Elica chimney. This appliance is crafted with elegance and features a black finish curved glass that adds style and class to your modern kitchen. Its exquisite black color and toughened quality make it a show stopper for any kitchen. Along with having amazing looks, it is capable of removing oil and dirt, thanks to its powerful suction of 1200 m3/hr. Plus, its 60 cm size makes it convenient for any Indian kitchen cooking platform with 2 to 3 burners.
- Maximum airflow of 1200 cubic meters per hour ensures fresh air in your kitchen and gives you the comfort you deserve.
- Heat Auto-Clean technology produces enough heat to get rid of oil and grease residue with just a touch of the button. It ensures that these particles don’t affect the chimney’s suction power.
- Easy-to-clean baffle filter eliminates grease, oil, and unhealthy smoke from your kitchen.
- Collects oil and residues to ensure easy cleaning with its built-in oil collector which is crafted with stainless steel for easy cleaning and durability.
- Designed with a trendy touch control panel that ensures easy operations and adds an extra touch.
- 2 LED lamps give perfect light while you are cooking.
- Energy efficient (180 watts) operation allows for less power consumption and a smoke-free kitchen. Also, the LED lamps have a power consumption of 3 watts.
The Elica chimney stands out for us for the simple fact that it is an energy-efficient device that won’t get your electricity bills high. With its auto-cleaning technology, you will say goodbye to manual intervention and enjoy smooth operations with its touch control panel. The high suction power is also perfect for maintaining a fresh, clean, and smoke-free kitchen.
- Energy efficient
- Huge suction power
- Powerful motor
- Auto clean feature
- Includes baffle filter
- Suitable for use in cooling platform with 2-4 burners
- Stylish design with curved glass
- LED lamps ensure proper lighting
- Noisy at some point
- Installation not provided
- The installation cost can be expensive
Seavy Ciaz SS 60 Auto Clean Chimney – Best Budget Pick
The Seavy is a renowned brand for making top-notch kitchen equipment, and the auto clean chimney is no exception. Built with durable stainless steel, this kitchen chimney is designed with essential features like the Advanced Heat Auto Clean technology that makes for a perfect blend of style and functionality. It complements most home decors without compromising on performance. This chimney features incredible suction power of 1200 m3/hr to ensure that no oil or grease gets in the way. This amazing suction power makes it suitable for medium-sized Indian kitchens.
- Advanced Heat Auto Clean technology operates on soft-touch control and is capable of eliminating residue with just one touch. Hence, you won’t have to deal with the stress of manual clean-up.
- Suction power of 1200 m3/hr helps your kitchen have fresh air at all times. This suction power makes the chimney best suited for room sizes that are greater than 200 sq ft.
- Aesthetic design and black titanium steel finish makes it a great addition for any kitchen.
- 2 stainless steel baffle filters force oil and residue to settle inside the baffle so that air can move freely. The baffles are easy to clean and require replacement after 6 months.
- 58 dB maximum noise level allows for noiseless operation.
- 3-speed touch control ensures ease of operation.
- 2 LED lamps not only give you visibility but also create an elegant ambiance.
- Powerful concealed motors power the whole thing.
If you are looking for the perfect combination of elegance, quality, and functionality, then look no further than the Seavy Auto clean chimney. This wall-mounted chimney is designed with cutting-edge technology to make your kitchen operation effortless. Besides its eye-catching looks, we love its powerful suction capabilities as well as the Heat Auto-Clean technology that reduces manual clean-up.
- Aesthetic design
- Suitable for medium and large kitchens
- Auto clean feature
- Great suction capacity
- Touch panel ensures easy operation
- Comes with an installation kit
- Not recommended for small kitchens
- Its wall-mounted design adds to its cost
- Heavy vibrations during the start and end of the operation
- Can get noisy over time
Faber 60 cm Heat Auto Clean Chimney – Best Overall Kitchen Chimney
Faber is another International company that is known for its quality chimneys designed for Indian kitchens. This 90 cm Faber chimney has an excellent suction capacity of 1200 cubic meters per hour, thanks to its powerful motor. The powerful motor also reduces noise levels so that there will be fewer disturbances while you are cooking. One impressive feature of this product is the gesture control that allows you to operate the chimney without requiring physical contact.
- Gesture control feature is designed to recognize and interpret human body movements in order to control the chimney.
- Powerful suction power of 1200 m3/hr is enough to ensure the removal of oil and grease.
- Two energy-efficient LED lamps provide you with enough light and a perfect cooking atmosphere.
- Filter-less technology makes it consumable and allows it to reduce maintenance cost.
- One-touch control panel allows convenient operations of the chimney.
- Heat auto-clean technology forces residues to move to the collector can in just a single click.
- Low noise level
- Effective touch and gesture control
- Heat Auto-clean technology
- Filter-less technology
- Powerful motor
- Includes oil collector
- Easy to use for novices
- On the expensive side which can be limiting for some people
- Not suitable for larger kitchens
- Wall mounting installation cost is a bit high
Glen 60 cm Curved Glass Kitchen Chimney
The Glen 6071EX chimney is crafted from black toughened glass to ensure a perfect combination of beauty and durability. Designed with safety in mind, it is made of tempered glass while the wires used are made of copper and flame-retardant plastic. This unit also features a stainless steel baffle filter that is extremely durable and very easy to clean. It features a wall-mounted design and comes in a size that can be used over kitchen tops with 2 to 3 burners.
- Stainless steel baffle filter works efficiently and provides dynamic airflow.
- Powerful 1000 m3/hr suction capacity allows you to cook peacefully.
- Comes with push button controls that allow you to choose between 3 speeds and the hob light.
- Comes with a copper Italian motor that is powerful and has a Thermal Overload Protector that shuts off the appliance during excessive heat.
- Energy-efficient and long-lasting LED lights provide sufficient light for cooking.
- Advanced design with dynamic airflow
- Durable construction
- Combines performance and aesthetics
- Its motor features thermal overload protection
- Ideal for 2 to 3 burners
- Stainless steel design
- Not ideal for use in large kitchens
- Requires installation
- Not effective at sucking smoke
- Doesn’t include auto-head cleaning features
Hindware Nevio Auto Clean Chimney – Best High-End Kitchen Chimney
The Hindware Nevio 90 chimney is designed to ensure a pollution-free environment for large Indian kitchens. One thing that stands out about this model is the fact that it comes with a thermal auto-clean feature that ensures all oil and residue are eliminated. The premium stainless steel finish will, without doubt, enhance your kitchen interior. The chimney is also easy to operate, thanks to its one-touch control panel.
- State-of-the-art Thermal Auto Clean technology cleans the chimney from oil and other residues with just a simple touch.
- Stainless steel filter grabs oil and residue, allowing air to move freely.
- One-touch control allows easy operation.
- Suction capacity of 1200 m3/hr ensures the kitchen is smoke-free.
- Oil collector cup collects residues, making it easy to clean the chimney.
- Powerful metallic blower is connected to the duct system to ensure longer life, high air delivery, less noise, and less power consumption.
- Wall-mounted design
- 2 LED lamps
- Features oil collector box
- High suction ability
- Baffle filters
- Thermal auto-clean feature
- High-quality stainless steel construction
- One-touch control
- Ideal for 3-5 burners
- PVC pipes require replacement once in a while
- Oil collector is prone to breakage
- Installation charged separately at a cost
Sunflame Auto Clean Chimney
The last product on our list comes from a well-known brand in India when it comes to kitchen appliances. Along with having great performance and a great suction capacity of 1100 m3/hr, this product features the Sunflame GT pride 2-burner gas stove. It also features an extra spacious glass cook-top and is suitable for small to medium-sized kitchens.
- Baffle and charcoal filter is perfect for Indian kitchens and only requires cleaning once in 6 months. The charcoal filter ensures ductless operations.
- Suction power of 1100 m3/hr is ideal for kitchens up to 200 square feet.
- Wall-mounted curved glass ensures durability. It also features a metallic finish hood.
- 2-burner gas stove has an aesthetic design as it features a high-quality knob design and steel metal base. The burners are corrosion-resistant and highly efficient as they allow equal heat distribution.
- Includes a 2-burner gas stove
- Ideal for small and medium-sized kitchens
- Spacious and toughened glass cook-top
- Touch control panel
- Features a baffle and charcoal filter
- Great suction power
- The chimney is noisy
- The base of the gas stove is not well-balanced
- Knobs are extremely tight
- Burners stop working after a while
How to Choose the Best Chimney in India
There are plenty of choices when it comes to buying a chimney for your kitchen in the Indian market. To make it easier for you, we have prepared this list of the essential factors you should look for when you go shopping.
The first and most important thing to bear in mind when selecting a chimney is the types of kitchen chimneys available. You need to select the type of kitchen chimney based on the structure of your kitchen and the location of your stove. Once you have made your decision, you can choose the type of chimney from the 3 options available:
- Wall-mounted chimney – this type of chimney is mounted against the wall and is quite popular in India owing to the fact that cooking platforms are often built adjacent to the wall.
- Ceiling mounted chimney – this type of chimney hangs from the ceiling and is usually above the cooking platform. It’s a good option for Indian homes with space constraints.
- Built-in-chimney – used in modular kitchens, this type of chimney is integrated into the kitchen furniture and is usually placed against the wall.
You also need to choose chimneys with the best filters, otherwise, there will be low suction power and the air won’t be cleaned effectively. Basically, kitchen filters are divided into 3 types depending on the structure, material, and filtering process. They’re as follows:
- Mesh/Cassette filter – this filter features numerous layers of stainless steel or aluminum mesh filters that help trap solid particles while letting the smoke escape. A downside to this type of filter is that it requires high regular maintenance, otherwise, it will result in blockage which will significantly reduce the suction capacity.
- Baffle filter – a baffle filter is new and is mostly used in Indian chimneys. This type of filter is designed with multiple curves that change the cooking air direction. It’s also easier to maintain and can work effectively without having any effect on the suction capability.
- Carbon filter – this type of filter is also known as a charcoal filter as it’s constructed from black charcoal. It’s mainly used for absorbing odor, hence, it’s preferably used with the other two filters. For best performance, it is recommended to replace a carbon filter every six months.
Apart from the type of kitchen chimney, another thing you shouldn’t disregard is the design of your chimney. Unknown to many people, different chimney designs operate differently. Generally, there are 2 chimney designs available in the market. The first design is the conventional kitchen chimney which is constructed from stainless steel and is mostly used for practical purposes. On the other hand, there’s the contemporary kitchen chimney which is constructed from stainless steel, glass, and other crystals. Due to its design, it’s mostly used in modular kitchens.
Size is a crucial factor that should be kept in mind when shopping for a kitchen chimney. You want to ensure that the chimney you choose is either the same size or larger than your cooking platform. Don’t go for models that are smaller than your cooking stove as they are unlikely to absorb the grease particles and dirt effectively.
The suction power of a chimney varies with the size of the kitchen or home where it will be installed. A chimney with an effective suction power is one that has the ability to recycle the kitchen air 10 times per hour. Chimneys with a suction power of 500-600 m3/hour would be ideal for smaller kitchens while those with a suction power of 700-1000 m3/hr would be ideal for larger kitchens.
If you want a clean and smoke-free kitchen, then it is important to invest in a good kitchen chimney. Highlighted above are just some of the factors to bear in mind when buying kitchen chimneys. We hope that this informative guide can help you make the right buying decision the next time you go shopping for a good kitchen chimney in India.